Tuesday, September 25, 2007

US of A

Just came back from a week long trip to what my friend calls as U Stay Alone. Some people call it USA :)
I had a presentation at a conference there in San Jose. The presentation was just a formality. Actually, I was looking forward to meeting some old buddies from college there. The weather was pleasantly cool and I had a really nice week. Went around UC Berkeley, spent some quality time with old pals. All'n'all it was a nice trip. Except only; yeah, the 'security checks' before boarding the flight. But given that it was a 'United Airlines' flight, I was kind of expecting the 'checks'. Didn't piss me off much this time though, cause I had gone through it last time.

But it reminded me of this funny video. How perfect for this kinda situation!! ;-)

No comments: